Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Color for the Soul

Group Members from left to right: Jessica McCorkle, Brianne Holden-Boushey, Devin Hendrickson, Lokelani Lee, Elizabeth Lange, Laura Ward


Group Introduction:


Jessica McCorkle:
  • I am a junior in Apparel Merchandising and Textiles with a Design option. I am also working on a English minor and hope to write for a fashion magazine someday.

Brianne Holden-Boushey:

  • I went to Western Washington State for 2 years where I was a Fine Arts major. I always knew that I wanted to design clothing. I transferred to Washington State University this past year and am majoring in Apparel Design. After I graduate I plan to work under a designer and eventually start my own line.

Devin Hendrickson:

  • I am a sophomore in Apparel Merchandising at Washington State University. I also plan on receiving a minor in business. After graduating my plans are intended to be a buyer for a major department store.

Lokelani Lee:

  • I am a senior in Apparel Design at Washington State University. After I graduate, I plan to pursue a master’s degree in business administration and eventually set up my own boutique in California.

Elizabeth Lange:

  • I am a senior in Apparel Design at Washington State University. With a passion for art, fabric, and creativity, I plan on designing costumes for theatrical productions.

Laura Ward:

  • I am a sophomore at Washington State, majoring in both Apparel Merchandising and Professional Writing. My long-term goal is to become the editor-in-chief at a fashion/entertainment magazine.

1 comment:

Mariam said...

Good work! I look forward to your updated strategic plan!
M.